Update: Vet's Response to the Limp

Update: Vet's Response to the Limp

So we took Luç to the vet on Saturday, and the response was what we expected.

The Vet said there’s not enough info to tell if it’s the same thing as last time. Lucy is going to be on anti-inflammatories for the next two weeks, and if her limp doesn’t go away, we’ll make an appointment with the hospital to get her checked out.

While we’re waiting, Lucy will be resting and have minimal exercise. If it’s a muscular thing, anti-inflammatories should be enough to quell the pain and stop the limp. We’re hoping this is the case. Fingers crossed for Luc please 🤞

The Dreaded Limp

The Dreaded Limp